1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise which sets out important information about the promotion which sets out details of the prizes. These are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
Competition entry is open to only residents of Australia and New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter (awpl) are not eligible for entry. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek permission from a parent or legal guardian before entering.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
Entrants are limited to one entry per book purchased.
4. EXCLUSIONS: In addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter and its related brands are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotion commences on 12:01am (AEST) on Monday 15 October and closes at on 11:59pm (AEST) on Friday 30 November 2018.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: The prize draw will take place at 249-251 Ingles Street Port Melbourne, Melbourne VIC 3207 on Wednesday 5 December 2018 at 10:00am (AEST).
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: The results of the draw will be published on the awpl website, Facebook page and Instagram page at 12.00pm Thursday 6 December 2018. All eligible prize winners will be notified by email.
8. PRIZES: The national total prize pool is valued at up to $750.00 AUD. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: Second chance draw will occur one month after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before 6 January 2019. All prizes unclaimed as at 11:59pm 6 January 2019 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on 2 January 2019 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on 11 January 2019 in the same manner as the first draw.
11. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way
12. MINORS: If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
13. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
14. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
15. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Australian Way Pty Ltd of 249-251 Ingles Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, telephone 03 8645 5400.